Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Genre

After analysing teaser trailers from a variety of genres I decided the genre for my teaser trailer will be Action.So I am going to research all about action films and the actual action genre, to find out what type of things I need to include in my teaser trailer which will help me in my marketing campaign.

Below is the link about the action genre.


Below is the list of things that are found in the action genre.


  • Tremendous impact and continuous high impact
  • Physical stunts and activity
  • Chase scenes, races, rescues, battles etc
  • A resourceful character fighting against all the odds
  • Action is aimed at males between the ages 13 to the mid 30's
  • Main action centres around a male action hero e.g Harrison Ford from the big franchise of STAR WARS
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment